WHy visit the United Kingdom
The United Kingdom offers a wealth of attractions and experiences for vacationers, including stunning landscapes, vibrant cities, cultural landmarks, and quaint villages. Visitors can explore centuries of history, experience world–class art galleries, take part in thrilling outdoor activities, and sample delicious local cuisines. Planning a UK holiday? Let us take care of all your documentations.
- Original Passport
- Recent Passport size photos
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Proof of accommodation
- Travel history of last 10 years
- Income tax return of last 3 years
- Proof of funds: bank statement for the previous six months, with a copy of the credit card/foreign exchange endorsement/travelers’ cheque/fixed deposits/property paper/occupational viability.
Proof of employment, such as a salary slip or an appointment letter/NOC from the employee. (Please keep in mind that the letter must include the applicant’s name, position, current salary, start date of the job, and the employer’s name, address, and phone number.)
- Letter of invitation from a host in the UK (if applicable)
- Evidence of parental/legal guardian consent (if applicable)
Why choose us?
- An individual dedicated Strategist will work with you to support you in obtaining a tourist visa.
- We provide our clients with end-to-end visa solutions.
- The Strategist will prepare a Cover Letter with details about the purpose of the trip and evidence of the intent to return on behalf of the applicants.
- The Strategist will prepare Support Letters on behalf of those sponsoring the trip, explaining the reason for the trip.
- The Strategist will help prepare, collate, and organize all financial documentation.
- The Strategist will also help with any administrative support in filling out the online application and scheduling of any appointment.