Why live in the United States of America
There are many reasons why someone might choose to live in the United States. Some of the potential advantages of living in the US include:
- Strong economy and job market: The United States has a highly developed economy and a robust job market, which can provide many opportunities for work and career advancement.
- Educational and cultural opportunities: The US has a wide range of educational institutions, from primary and secondary schools to colleges and universities, offering a variety of programs and degrees. Additionally, the country is home to many world-class museums, art galleries, and cultural events.
- Diversity: The United States is a melting pot of different cultures and experiences, which can provide a rich and rewarding living experience.
- Infrastructure and standard of living: The US has a well-developed infrastructure, with a widespread transportation network and access to modern amenities in many areas. This can make it a convenient and comfortable place to live.
- Personal freedoms and rights: The United States is known for its commitment to personal freedoms and individual rights, which can provide a sense of security and autonomy.
Residency in THE USA by investment
THE EB-5 VISA
The EB-5 visa is a type of visa available to foreign nationals who are interested in investing in the United States. It allows investors to obtain a green card, which grants them permanent residency in the country, in exchange for making an investment of at least $500,000 in a qualified US business. The investment must create or preserve at least 10 full-time jobs for US workers. The EB-5 visa program was created by the US government to encourage foreign investment in the country and stimulate economic growth. It is a popular option for investors who want to live and work in the US, as it provides a relatively easy path to obtaining permanent residency.
THE L-1 Visa
The L1 visa is a type of nonimmigrant visa that allows companies to transfer employees from their foreign operations to their US operations. The L1 visa is available to executives, managers, and workers with specialized knowledge who have been employed by the company for at least one year in the preceding three years. The L1 visa allows these employees to work in the US for up to seven years, depending on the specific circumstances. The L1 visa program is intended to help companies transfer employees to the US temporarily in order to manage their operations, expand their business, or provide specialized knowledge to their US-based employees. It is a popular option for companies looking to transfer key employees to the US.
THE E-2 Visa
The E2 visa is a type of nonimmigrant visa that allows foreign nationals to enter the United States to develop and direct the operations of a business in which they have made a significant investment. The E2 visa is available to individuals from countries that have a treaty of commerce and navigation with the United States. To be eligible for an E2 visa, the applicant must have invested, or be in the process of investing, a substantial amount of capital in a bona fide enterprise in the US. Additionally, the applicant must be coming to the US to develop and direct the enterprise. The E2 visa allows the holder to remain in the US for an indefinite period, as long as the visa remains valid and the holder maintains the qualifying investment. The E2 visa is popular among foreign entrepreneurs and investors who want to start or run a business in the US.
HOW WE HELP